Thorough Upholstery Cleaning Services in Flint and the Genesee County Area
Deep Clean Diligence: Fast Upholstery Services from an Experienced Professional!
Never underestimate the impact of upholstery on your home. Not only do couches, chairs and other furnishings provide a place to sit, but they also affect the aesthetics and air quality of the room they're located in. This makes it essential to protect them from wear and tear, dust and deep stains; otherwise, the entire space will be thrown off.
Atlas Cleaning Service, Inc. provides in-depth cleaning and protection for your upholstery. Operating throughout Genesee County, we have the experience and equipment to preserve your furnishings against any source of damage.
Upholding Your Upholstery through Professional Cleaning & Attention
With more than 40 years of experience cleaning local couches and chairs, Atlas Cleaning Service, Inc. understands the importance of eliminating dirt and moisture from the start. The earlier you get rid of anything that might contaminate your upholstery, the easier it is to:
- Protect the Air - As dirt and dust become lodged in your upholstery, it spreads allergens and diseases throughout the room. This can have a serious negative impact on air quality, which is especially dangerous if you have allergies, respiratory issues or other health problems related to breathing. The sooner and more comprehensively you clean your upholstery, the easier it is to avoid such issues.
- Preserve the Fabric - When dirt and dust contaminate your chairs and couches, they don’t just sit there. They rub against the interior fibers, gradually breaking them down and undermining the entire structure. If you can eliminate them early, you preserve your upholstery for years longer than it otherwise would have lasted, saving yourself the expense of replacing them.
- Mold & Mildew Treatment - In addition to dust and dirt, moisture can also accumulate in your upholstery. This sets the stage for the growth of mold and mildew, which can also undermine the integrity of the fabric and hurt air quality. Mold also creates a foul smell, further harming your quality of life.
Atlas Cleaning Service, Inc. addresses these and other problems before they get out of hand. With our aid, you can protect both your upholstery and your body from a range of threats.
Diligent Cleaning for a Range of Household Furniture
In our long history of upholstery cleaning, we have encountered every manner of fabric and surface and know how to clean all of them. From sofas to love seats to dining chairs to recliners, we can:
- Remove even the deepest stains, returning the fabric to its original color
- Eliminate all traces of dust and debris before it harms the fabric
- Apply protective treatments to keep moisture and contaminants out of your upholstery
- Remove odors, bacteria and allergens
- Restore material that has been water damaged
Flint, Michigan's Top-Rated Commercial Cleaning Company
Award-Winning Janitorial Service
- Experience - Proudly providing top-rated commercial cleaning services to Genesee County for over 40 years.
- Reliability - All of our services are backed by a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.
- Professionalism - We hold our service technicians to the highest standards in the industry.
FAQs About Upholstery Cleaning
Why is professional upholstery cleaning necessary?
Our specialized upholstery cleaning service is designed to effectively eliminate deep-seated grime, harmful bacteria, and elusive viruses that standard home vacuuming methods often miss. We pride ourselves on refreshing and reviving the look of your furniture while also neutralizing unpleasant odors. This ensures that your home or business is both visually appealing and hygienically clean.
Can you remove tough stains from upholstery?
With over 40 years of experience, our team of upholstery cleaning professionals has seen it all. We have the tools and technology to tackle even the most stubborn stains, including coffee stains, wine stains, grass stains, and pet odors. Our team will be transparent and honest with you if we feel that your upholstery is beyond repair or outside of our expertise.
How often should I have my upholstery cleaned?
This depends on a wide range of factors, including usage, location, and the type of furniture. Generally, we recommend getting your upholstery professionally cleaned every two years. However, if you have kids, pets, or family members with allergies, more frequent cleaning may be necessary.
What types of upholstery can be professionally cleaned?
We can clean a wide range of upholstery and furniture in both homes and businesses. This includes sofas, love seats, reclining chairs, desk chairs, cubicles, and more. We have the tools and expertise to clean most fabrics, including cotton, polyester, wool, leather, and suede. If you have a question about our upholstery cleaning services, don’t hesitate to contact us at (810) 475-5729.
Can professional upholstery cleaning help with allergies?
Absolutely. Dirt, dust, mildew, mold, and other allergens attach themselves to our furniture over time. Even though you might not see them, these potentially dangerous particles are released and circulate in the air every time you sit down. This can cause significant health issues, especially if you or your family/coworkers have allergies or respiratory problems. Our upholstery cleaning services effectively remove all these allergens, contributing to better air quality and an overall healthier environment.
Contact Flint's Top Commercial Carpet Cleaner Today
Our professional carpet cleaning services are tailored to fit the needs of your business. When working with our commercial clients, we emphasize efficient service without hurting your bottom line. A dirty carpet can harm your business. A long drying time after cleaning can also impact your company's earnings. We take these worries into account and deliver emphatic results.